At Radco Electric, we can provide a thorough electrical code inspection. We will go through the electrical devices in your home, ensure that all devices are safe and up to code, and advise upgrades for any devices that fall short. We will go through your electrical service panel to check for proper connections. Our professional electricians will also check your internal breaker panel to check for proper breaker usage.
If our qualified electrician finds something not currently following electrical code, you will be informed. Electrical codes are in place to ensure safety in the home; any electrical code is generally in place to promote proper electrical system operation and prevention of fires. Our inspections ensure that your home will pass inspection.
The system that is of greatest concern to home buyers and homeowners is the electrical system. Radco Electric will check out your system for hazards or problems for your safety and peace of mind. Very few home inspectors are qualified to make a complete detailed assessment of an electrical system. At Radco Electric, our basic home inspection already includes an electrical system inspection that exceeds industry standards. Our inspection includes the removal and inspection of a select number of wiring devices (outlets, switches, etc.) to:
- Check the condition of the devices and the wires feeding them.
- Check for open grounds.
- Check for proper polarity.
- Check the integrity of connections.
- Check to see whether wiring methods and workmanship are proper and safe.
- Inspect the main panel and sub panels for proper grounding, bonding, and integrity of connections.
- Check the integrity of the water meter bonding jumper if it is present.
- Check for the presence of a driven ground rod and the integrity of the connection.
- Check critical areas for potential corrosion problems that may result from improper connections or the use of dissimilar metals.
If you are looking for a professional electrical safety inspection contractor in the north Atlanta Metro area, then please call 678-895-2775 or complete our online request form.